1. Hair extensions grow out and get looser as your natural hair grow. It is important that you attend for regular maintenance.
2. Brush hair gently using a detangler daily. Begin with detangling the ends and work up the mid lengths to the roots.
3. Always support the roots of your hair and the extensions bonds when brushing and do not tug or pull on your extensions. Never brush extensions when wet.
4. Avoid swimming in salt water and chlorine as it will cause your extensions to become dry and knotty.
5. Ensure conditioner is only on the middle and ends of the hair - avoid putting product on the root area and areas where extensions are attached, making sure to rinse thoroughly to avoid any build-up.
6. After washing, avoid rolling or rubbing the hair, instead gently squeeze out the excess water and pat dry with a towel.
7. Gently blow dry the hair using a cold setting to begin with, this avoids any problems with the bonds softening or rings corroding, then proceed to blow dry the hair as normal.